An extensive resource of papers on oncology diseases and conditions
- Diagnosis and management of neuropathies associated with plasma cell dyscrasias.
- MicroRNA-148a Suppresses the Proliferation and Migration of Pancreatic Cancer Cells by Down-regulating ErbB3.
- Inhibition of NF-kappa B pathway leads to deregulation of epithelial-mesenchymal transition and neural invasion in pancreatic cancer.
- Isolation and characterization of bioactive metabolites from Xylaria psidii, an endophytic fungus of the medicinal plant Aegle marmelos and their role in mitochondrial dependent apoptosis against pancreatic cancer cells.
- Fbxw7 Deletion Accelerates Kras(G12D)-Driven Pancreatic Tumorigenesis via Yap Accumulation.
Beyond the Abstracts
Commentaries that look beyond the published abstracts
- Comparing conventional laparoscopic to robotic-assisted extended pelvic lymph node dissection in men with intermediate and high-risk prostate cancer: a matched-pair analysis: Beyond the Abstract
- Head and Neck Radiation: A New Look at an Old Technique- Beyond the Abstract
- Benefits of selective internal radiation therapy combined with chemotherapy as a first-line treatment for colorectal liver metastases: beyond the abstract
- Health-Related Quality of Life in the Randomized KEYNOTE-002 Study of Pembrolizumab Versus Chemotherapy in Patients With Ipilimumab-Refractory Melanoma: Beyond the Abstract
- Does the gross prosector impact pT3 subclassification or lymph node counts in bladder cancer?: Beyond the Abstract
State-of-the-art content from conferences worldwide
- ASCO 2016: Real world skeletal related events (SREs) associated with oral treatments in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC)
- ASCO 2016: Quality of life (QOL) analysis from CHAARTED: Chemohormonal androgen ablation randomized trial in prostate cancer (E3805).
- ASCO 2016: A randomized phase III trial between adjuvant docetaxel and surveillance after radical prostatectomy for high risk prostate cancer – results of SPCG12.