An extensive resource of papers on oncology diseases and conditions
- BRAF fusion as a novel mechanism of acquired resistance to vemurafenib in BRAF V600E mutant melanoma.
- A prospective study of patients with large congenital melanocytic nevi and the risk of melanoma.
- Melanoma: tumor microenvironment and new treatments.
- BRAF/MEK inhibitors promote CD47 expression that is reversible by ERK inhibition in melanoma.
- RLIP76 silencing inhibits cell proliferation and invasion in melanoma cell line A375.
Beyond the Abstracts
Commentaries that look beyond the published abstracts
- A clinical, histologic, and follow-up study of genital melanosis in men and women: Beyond the Abstract
- Selective inhibition of tumor cell associated Vacuolar-ATPase 'a2' isoform overcomes cisplatin resistance in ovarian cancer cells: Beyond the Abstract
- High-dose gemcitabine, busulfan, and melphalan for autologous stem-cell transplant in patients with relapsed or refractory myeloma: a phase 2 trial and matched-pair comparison with melphalan: Beyond the Abstract
- Use of prostatic specific antigen in primary care (PSA): Beyond the Abstract
- Complete Tumor Response with Afatinib 20 mg Daily in EGFR-Mutated Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: A Case Report: Beyond the Abstract
State-of-the-art content from conferences worldwide
- ASCO 2016: Real world skeletal related events (SREs) associated with oral treatments in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC)
- ASCO 2016: Quality of life (QOL) analysis from CHAARTED: Chemohormonal androgen ablation randomized trial in prostate cancer (E3805).
- ASCO 2016: A randomized phase III trial between adjuvant docetaxel and surveillance after radical prostatectomy for high risk prostate cancer – results of SPCG12.